Join Our Team
Optident Dental Clinic is looking to expand their team with a full time or part time Associate Dentist.
Come join a dynamic both NHS and private dental practice in Colchester, the most picturesque town in Essex.
As Britain’s First City and the former capital of Roman Britain, Colchester has many important Roman sites and ruins. Colchester is a University Town situated 55 miles northeast of London and is well connected to the capital by the A12 road and its railway station (Colchester North Station and Colchester Town) which is on the Great Eastern Main Line. It is a popular town for commuters, less than 30 miles from London Stansted Airport. It’s also one of the best places to raise your family or to enjoy the lovely countryside.
The well-established practice is a family run business with a strong emphasis on building long lasting relationships with their customers. There is a Practice Plan in place (international dental emergency cover), 2 top of the line surgery chairs, intra oral scanner (iTero), rotary endodontics, digital X-Ray and CT scan, SOE, good quality materials, dental therapist and hygienists, as well as Myobrace® functional therapy on site available for all patients, alongside a team of qualified professional support staff.
Just a few great reasons to work with Optident Dental Clinic:
- Excellent career pathways
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
- Assistance to become Myobrace® functional therapy provider
- Flexible working arrangement: 1 to 2 days with opportunity to increase days over time.
- Payment per UDA depending on experience & volume
- Yearly CPD achievement covered: learning and development support with courses
- Experienced support team, qualified nurses
- Family like work environment with healthy snacks and fruits on site
- Xmas party and regular team building activities
1. Assistance with GDC registration, if needed
2. Support obtaining the performer number in Essex
3. Advice and support with the local property rental market
Looking forward meeting you!