Optident Dental Clinic is looking to expand their team with a full time or part time Associate Dentist.
Optident Dental Clinic, is an expanding Practice right in the centre of Colchester and due to expansion, we now have a position for a new associate and a very exciting opportunity to work in a Mixed Practice.
We really want to inspire our industry, so that we elevate the culture of dentistry. This is from the perspective of offering really great customer service and high quality dentistry. We want to show our patients that dentistry is a force for positive change.
We are offering to support and train an Associate both in clinical skills and soft skills Communication Skills, with one of the best trainers in the dental world. This person will want to develop and be doing more advanced work. We care a lot about ensuring we do the right thing for our patients and staff. We are looking for someone who wants a full time position, but open to discussion, to cover general NHS and private work.
Experienced clinicians are welcome as well.
We can offer:
- We are right in the centre of Colchester in close proximity to the town station with thousands of patients passing our Practice.
- We are also located on a busy bus route making accessibility easy
- State-of-the-art surgery
- Digital X Ray
- CT Scan
- iTero Scanner
- Friendly, outgoing atmosphere with a strong focus on work/life balance
- Full stable list
- Large patient list – not short of work
- Unlimited UDAs – no targets, do as little or as much as you like
- The opportunity to do advanced and a lot of private dentistry
- Large nurse team and admin team with plenty of support and backup.
- A world class team who have been professionally trained within the Ashley Latter trainings, which is ongoing for the rest of 2022
Looking forward meeting you!
If you are interested in our Dental Associate role, please apply now. Please include a portfolio along with a CV. and why you would be a suitable for our Practice.